Sydney is a magical city with outstanding cafes, bars and restaurants, amazing beaches, brilliant views, fantastic waterways, and world famous landmarks including the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, The Rocks, and Bondi Beach.
Many visitors do not have a full day to explore the city due to early flights, late arrivals, or just wanting a bit of down time. Our two new half day tours of the famous sights of Sydney can be taken separately in the morning or the afternoon, or they can be combined for a great value full day sightseeing experience.
Whether you're visiting Australia or live here, don't miss out on these educational and action-packed tours.
Our great tour reputation has been built over 10 years with many happy travellers to the Blue Mountains
and Hunter Valley
, and now we are very pleased to also offer you a choice of two half day tours of the key highlights around the beautiful City of Sydney. If you are looking for friendly personalized Sydney day tours, look no further than Activity Tours Australia.
The afternoon tour gives a chance to travel further from the centre of Sydney and marvel at some of the gorgeous headlands, points and beaches for which Sydney is so well known. Add to your holiday photo collection with some spectacular views and short walks that you may not get to experience when exploring on your own.
- Join the tour at one of the convenient central pick up points
- Cross the harbour and explore the area just North of the Sydney Harbour Bridge including Luna Park and Kirribilli
- Continue along the green leafy suburbs of the lower North Shore towards Cremorne Point, Bradley's Head near Taronga Zoo, and Middle Head for some spectacular views across the harbour towards the city
- Head back South across the harbour, past Centennial Park and towards the beachside suburbs to the East of the city
- Feel the sand between your toes on the world famous Bondi Beach as you gaze out on the vast Pacific Ocean
- Marvel at the fantastic views over the entrance to Sydney Harbour at The Gap
- Drive through the exclusive Eastern Suburbs including Double Bay and Point Piper which are home to some famous and wealthy Sydney residents
- Finish the tour back in the centre of the city and enjoy your choice of many dinner options at your leisure
- Pick up from many City Hotels or:
- YHA Central, corner Rawson Place and Pitt street at 1.05pm ( next to Central Station )
- Circular Quay, corner Loftus and Alfred streets at 1.30pm
1800 990 457
North America Toll-Free
(61 2) 4227 9902
256bit Secure Online Booking