Sydney is a magical city with outstanding cafes, bars and restaurants, amazing beaches, brilliant views, fantastic waterways, and world famous landmarks including the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, The Rocks, and Bondi Beach.
Whether you're visiting Australia or live here, don't miss out on these educational and action-packed tours.
Our great tour reputation has been built over 10 years with many happy travellers to the Blue Mountains
and Hunter Valley
, and now we are very pleased to also offer you a choice of two half day tours of the key highlights around the beautiful City of Sydney. If you are looking for friendly personalized Sydney day tours, look no further than Activity Tours Australia.
You'll start the morning working your way through Sydney's Colonial history and criminal past. Continuing your way in the afternoon you'll travel further from the centre of Sydney and marvel at some of the gorgeous headlands, points and beaches for which Sydney is so well known. There are plenty of photo opportunities and chances to get off the bus to explore many highlights on the way.
- Start with key highlights in The Rocks area like Observatory Hill, Argyle St, numerous old pubs, weekend markets, and the historical wharves under the southern end of the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- See some of the historic city buildings including the Conservatorium of Music, State Library, NSW Parliament, Hyde Park Barracks, and St Mary's Cathedral
- Be amazed at the views from Mrs. Macquarie's Chair to the Opera House, Fort Denison and the Botanical Gardens
- Weave through Woolloomooloo past the wooden finger wharves and the Garden Island naval base
- Explore the "golden mile" in Kings Cross, and the colourful surrounding district of Darlinghurst, plus a surprise sightseeing visit if time permits
- Circle back through the great restaurant and shopping precinct of Paddington, past Hyde Park, and back into the city at lunch time to one of several central drop-off points near lots of great places to eat
- Cross the harbour and explore the area just North of the Sydney Harbour Bridge including Luna Park and Kirribilli
- Continue along the green leafy suburbs of the lower North Shore towards Cremorne Point, Bradley's Head near Taronga Zoo, and Middle Head for some spectacular views across the harbour towards the city
- Head back South across the harbour, past Centennial Park and towards the beachside suburbs to the East of the city
- Feel the sand between your toes on the world famous Bondi Beach as you gaze out on the vast Pacific Ocean
- Marvel at the fantastic views over the entrance to Sydney Harbour at The Gap
- Drive through the exclusive Eastern Suburbs including Double Bay and Point Piper which are home to some famous and wealthy Sydney residents
- Finish the tour back in the centre of the city and enjoy your choice of many dinner options at your leisure
- Pick up from many City Hotels or:
- Holiday Inn Potts Point, 203 Victoria street, Potts Point at 7.00am ( Kings Cross / Potts Point )
- YHA Central, corner Rawson Place and Pitt street at 7.15am ( next to Central Station )
1800 990 457
North America Toll-Free
(61 2) 4227 9902
256bit Secure Online Booking