Sydney is a magical city with outstanding cafes, bars and restaurants, amazing beaches, brilliant views, fantastic waterways, and world famous landmarks including the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, The Rocks, and Bondi Beach.
Many visitors do not have a full day to explore the city due to early flights, late arrivals, or just wanting a bit of down time. Our two new half day tours of the famous sights of Sydney can be taken separately in the morning or the afternoon, or they can be combined for a great value full day sightseeing experience.
Whether you're visiting Australia or live here, don't miss out on these educational and action-packed tours.
Our great tour reputation has been built over 10 years with many happy travellers to the Blue Mountains
and Hunter Valley
, and now we are very pleased to also offer you a choice of two half day tours of the key highlights around the beautiful City of Sydney. If you are looking for friendly personalized Sydney day tours, look no further than Activity Tours Australia.
The morning tour works its way through Sydney's Colonial history and criminal past. There are plenty of photo opportunities and chances to get off the bus to explore many highlights on the way.
- Start with key highlights in The Rocks area like Observatory Hill, Argyle St, numerous old pubs, weekend markets, and the historical wharves under the southern end of the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- See some of the historic city buildings including the Conservatorium of Music, State Library, NSW Parliament, Hyde Park Barracks, and St Mary's Cathedral
- Be amazed at the views from Mrs. Macquarie's Chair to the Opera House, Fort Denison and the Botanical Gardens
- Weave through Woolloomooloo past the wooden finger wharves and the Garden Island naval base
- Explore the "golden mile" in Kings Cross, and the colourful surrounding district of Darlinghurst, plus a surprise sightseeing visit if time permits
- Circle back through the great restaurant and shopping precinct of Paddington, past Hyde Park, and back into the city at lunch time to one of several central drop-off points near lots of great places to eat
- Pick up from many City Hotels or:
- Holiday Inn Potts Point, 203 Victoria street, Potts Point at 7.00am ( Kings Cross / Potts Point )
- YHA Central, corner Rawson Place and Pitt street at 7.15am ( next to Central Station )
1800 990 457
North America Toll-Free
(61 2) 4227 9902
256bit Secure Online Booking